Desember 03, 2011

NEGERI MATAHARI

hi, I don't wanna talk about my bad habbit or my silly story. I just wanna write about Japan. Yeah, that gorgeus country I always dream I could visit. Maybe, sometime one day I will :)

Japan is identic with the pink flower called Sakura. The wine called 'Sake'. The colorful harajuku style and anime!!!!
when I was in elementary school, I was so into Japan culture. The Kimono, their foods, their uniform, their great building and everything. Well, the four seasons are also the reason I love the country hehe





spriiiiing ^^
after those beautiful seasons, we'll see the Japan inside. I mean, the building hahaha


This isn't Eifeel Tower, it's TOKYO TOWER :D

Osaka
Minato Mirai Yokohama

Next, lemme tell ya that Japanese people are cool! You know, they r cosplay-ing so often and oh my God O_O it's so amazing! 


Sasori, not Gaara :P

You know exactly who is he hahaha

OH MY GOD *melted*





hahaha well, just that and I do not own for all pictures above. All is taken from Google kekeke
if only my parents allowed me to color my hair. I wanna cosplay like Gaara hahaha
(judulnya rada ngaco, nyambung sih, tapi.. yasudahlah. maap buat wrong grammar/ typos dimana-mana.)
banzaaaaaaai

2 komentar: