Maret 19, 2012

People Are Amazing

I realized that people on internet are amazing in their own way. Their pictures, songs, stories, videos and everything. I'm such a stalker, checking some sites everyday waiting for new items/ entries. Tumblr drives me mad. Playing around with camera effects is obviously awesome. Digital Single Lens Reflex never disappoint.
Today is 19 March 2012, and one of my favorite Korean boyband already comeback after the rest time. SHERLOCK!




English course today wasn't bad at all. The teacher asked the pupils to share about dreams in the future. I told people that I want to have my own house with my own decoration-inside-outside.  It's because I used to watch Griya Unik when I was E.S student. It looks amazing when you find a swimming pool inside a little house or maybe you may see a secret bunker kekekeke
SMPLY AMAZING INTERIOR
You'll get a breathtaking if you see the inside part of the house above  HERE

Well, after that one of my friend said that he wants to be a successful bussinessman. AND U KNOW WHAT? He translated some comics from English to Bahasa and he earns 600 thousand rupiahs/cahpter/volume (I forget-_-). 

I might have new cellphone if I translate all comics I've read on mangafox. And the problem is, I don't know how to. Hell~
He also said that he translated comic about 3weeks to make the chapter complete. I was like "Oh my, I can finished 5 chapters or more if only I know how to get the step. Download the comic, translate into bahasa then send it via email and BANG! 600 thousand rupiahs will be mine, on my bank account". I should ask him how to on next meeting, yeah I want to earn my own money hahaha

So, guys, people are amazing in their own way. Let's make innovations, make a differ, make a change. I'll change my slim pocket into a thick pocket HUAHAHAHA

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar